Air Conditioning, Heating & Pool System Maintenance
Plans in Naples & Marco Island, FL
Your heating and air conditioning systems are designed to stay hidden away while keeping your comfortable all year. If you’ve ever stood next to your indoor blower or outdoor condenser, you’ve probably felt and heard just how hard your systems are working to keep you comfortable. Even though they’re designed to be so quiet that they’re forgotten once you walk away, you can’t forget about these hard-working machines if you want to stay as comfortable as possible while spending as little as possible.
Why Preventative Maintenance is Important
Just like your car needs regular maintenance to keep it going, your heating and cooling systems need regular maintenance to make sure they’re in top shape. Here is what you gain from regular preventative maintenance plans:
- No sudden breakdowns: Most major HVAC problems started small and slowly grew bigger. One slight problem with a single part can get progressively worse and begin to affect other parts. With regular inspections, these problems will be detected long before they become a major problem and virtually eliminate the possibility that you’ll be left with no heating or cooling on the hottest or coldest day of the year.
- Reduced repair costs: By taking care of any problems early, the work involved will be simpler and involve less replacement parts. In addition, you’ll be paying a discounted off-peak rate instead of the emergency rate when demand is heaviest.
- Lower energy bills: Even small HVAC problems can reduce your system’s efficiency and raise your energy costs by several percent. Without a regular inspection, they may go unnoticed for years.
- Longer system life: By keeping your HVAC system’s parts in top shape, you’ll be prolonging their life and delaying the time when your system will start needing the major repairs that lead to it making more financial sense to replace it than keep repairing it.
Accurate Comfort PAC Maintenance Agreement
Our PAC Maintenance Agreement provides you with a 15-point inspection and tuneup twice per year. You will also receive a 15% discount on any repairs plus any other service and maintenance during the year. In addition, all of your work will be given priority status. For a low price your preventive maintenance visits will include:
- Visual inspection of equipment
- Check refrigerant charge and pressure
- Check and clean drain pans
- Clean and flush drain lines
- Add sustained-release-type, non-corrosive, anti-microbial packets to prevent algae build up
- Check blowers and evaporator coils
- Check condensing coils
- Paint or apply corrosion protectant to corroded areas on equipment
- Check evaporator and condenser temperature differences
- Lubricate motors as needed
- Check system voltage and amperage and perform motor-winding insulation tests
- Check, calibrate, and clean thermostats and de-humidistats
- Check, clean, and tighten all electrical connections
- Provide a visual leak check of all equipment
- Check all pressure controls, safeties, and lockout controls. Belts, filters, lubricants, and cleaning supplies are included
To sign up for your HVAC maintenance agreement, contact us today.